Job Description - iOS Engineer (19WD34096)
iOS Engineer19WD34096Americas-United States of America-All Regions-All Cities
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD34096
Position Overview PlanGrid is looking for an amazing iOS Engineer to help us build the future faster. Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.Our stacks are diverse, so you will get exposure to many technologies including Swift, Android, Python, Mongo, Postgresql, React, .NET, and more.
- Tackling difficult and interesting challenges and help build and improve the core field experience of PlanGrid, working on things such as
- Building near real-time collaboration and markup for construction drawings
- Building slick and responsive UI that can handle millions of user generated data points (like photos and annotations)
- Building tools to streamline communication and collaboration on the construction site
- Tackling synchronization and consistency that allows our users to work and edit offline
- Replacing Excel workflows with simple, powerful toolsWe are open to remote engineers
- At least 3 years of engineering experience
- Have the passion and dedication to write highly scalable, reliable code
- Love solving tricky problems
- Have experience building iOS apps in Objective-C and Swift
- Major plus if you have experience with at least one server side framework (Rails, Django, Flask, etc.) and/or any other native client experience (Android, .NET)
- Team player – you love to teach others about cool new tricks you learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving problems as a team across platforms
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.