Job Description - Software Engineer, Fusion 360 (19WD34068)
Software Engineer, Fusion 36019WD34068Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Pune
Software Engineer, Fusion 360
Location: Pune- India
Job ID: 19WD34068
Position OverviewHelp establish Autodesk as a world leader in the quickly evolving landscape of “the future of making things”!
Autodesk’s Fusion 360 product team is creating an integrated software environment to help customers quickly design, develop, test, visualize, and manufacture products, parts, and assemblies using the latest maker technology available.
Fusion 360 Drawings allows customers to create 2D documentation of their designs and parts, documentation that is still a critical part of the manufacturing process for many industries. Fusion 360 Drawings leverages the industry-standard AutoCAD platform and intellectual property to provide a best-in-class documentation environment.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Pune-based scrum team working on Fusion 360 Drawings.
- Work on a truly Agile team, with small user stories, week-long sprints, weekly retrospectives, and a strong emphasis on test automation for all code changes
- Work closely and iteratively with developers, testers, and user experience designers
- Work confidently in a complex development environment with two source code vaults and three separate applications communicating via inter-process communication
- Embrace frequent communication with distributed scrum teams in US and Shanghai
- Competently navigate large legacy code bases and be able to troubleshoot problems and find surgical solutions within them
- Flexible and can respond quickly to multiple priorities under changing conditions
- Program primarily in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio on Windows, and Xcode on OS X
- Accustomed to preparing submission documents for code submissions, and you participate actively in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- 3-6 years of industry experience building and delivering robust, performant, and maintainable commercial applications
- Strong C++ and Data Structures, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Computer Science fundamentals
- Windows programming and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Mac programming and experience with Xcode IDE
- Experience in all aspects of the AutoCAD application development including graphics, command line interface, database, and functional capabilities a plus
- Experience with QT a plus
- Mechanical Engineering background a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile, preferably have played the Scrum Master/Product Owner role
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are passionate about customer success
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.