Job Description - SQA Engineer (19WD34112)
SQA Engineer19WD34112Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Pune
Location: Pune, India
Job ID: 19WD34112
Position OverviewDo you have a passion for Quality? Do you look for opportunities for customer interaction? Finally, do you like working on the newest technologies that are in the market and better yet that have not yet hit the market? Then this position is for you.
In this role, you will be part of scrum team that practices Agile, delivers features that are a core part of Autodesk Fusion 360. Opportunities to work in a space that is a perfect hybrid of a desktop application with cloud connected services. You will be able to utilize your combination of industry knowledge and product knowledge to help customers innovate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Autodesk’s future success.
- Reliability - Quality owner in a scrum team or a set of scrum teams, that holds the team accountable for delivering consistent quality.
- Repeatability – Working to build automation coverage for new features that are to be delivered
- Teamwork – Interaction with other QA counterparts to understand workflows and help with horizontal workflow validation
- Interactions with product management, user experience group and the engineering representatives to fully understand the features being delivered and planning for validation of upfront quality.
- Customer interactions via phone calls, emails, forums etc. to help our customers and also learn their workflows on how they use the product
- You have BS or equivalent work experience
- You have 3+ years’ experience using any major CAD application
- You can operate as a gray/white box tester (minimal coding experience or can understand code)
- Can work without guidance on day-to-day activities and follow guidance on new assignments
- Build productive internal/external working relationships, communication is the key
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connecting with customers
- Experience in software quality assurance for CAD products - Specifically in Drawings/Drafting
- Experience in CAM, Drafting is a major plus
- Experience in agile process and agile development
- Strong communication skills and experience working with international teams
- Experience in writing web tools using various programming language
- Software validation via automations
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.