Job Description - Software Engineer (19WD33951)
Software Engineer19WD33951Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Location: Singapore, Solaris
Job ID: 19WD33951
Position OverviewAutodesk is the world's leading design software and digital content company, offering customers progressive business solutions through powerful technology products and services. Autodesk helps customers in the building, manufacturing, infrastructure, digital media, and wireless data services and increase the value of their digital design data and improve efficiencies across their entire project lifecycle management processes.
One of the largest software companies in the world, Autodesk has 10 million licensed users in more than 185 countries. For more information on Autodesk, visit www.autodesk.com.
This is an exciting career opportunity that provides a software developer role in the Reality Solutions team, in Autodesk Singapore Research & Development center that is involved in the design and implementation of next generation features for Autodesk ReCap family of products.
As software engineer, you will design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ codes for Autodesk ReCap products.
- Design, prototype, implement and test features according to product specifications
- Collaborate with the extended team of software developers, product designers and quality assurance engineers across worldwide engineering sites
- Work as an integral member of a high performance team making an important individual contribution
- Estimate effort and schedule for projects undertaken and complete them on time, adhering to pre-determined specification and quality standards
- Optimize source code to effectively leverage object-oriented design, development, and code reuse
- A bachelors' degree or higher in computer science.
- Proficient in C++ and Design Pattern
- Hands-on programming experience in C++
- Familiarity and experience with Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience developing 3D real-time rending applications.
- Knowledge of Reality Capture technology (laser scanning, photogrammetry, point clouds and meshes)
- Knowledge of Web Services and Cloud Architecture
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for developing robust software and writing maintainable code
- Fast learner, Pragmatic and results oriented
- Ability to learn large software systems quickly
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects, able to work well in a team to deliver on team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Self-directed, willingness to take initiative and committed to deliver on time
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
- Ability to work with remote and international team members
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.