Graduateland is growing like crazy and we seek ambitious commercial minded players to help bring our organisation to its fullest potential!
As market leader within recruitment of students & graduates in the Nordics, and a strong player in the Europe region. We are working full speed ahead to link our +1.2 million users to the companies they want to work for!
By joining our team of international consultants you will have the possibility to meet with HR professionals and learn from various companies and industries ranging from startups to fortune 500 companies!
So, If you have experience in sales and are not afraid to take flights, join our team and let's change the future of recruitment.
Could this be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Yes! especially if you have:
- At least 2 years sales and commercial experience.
- Great communication skills and feel comfortable speaking with decision makers.
- Have a “Make it work” mentality always trying to improve existing processes and collaborations.
- A passionate business developer and ambitious consultant that can read a room and make quick decisions.
- Organized and prepared to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work required!
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in HR conferences and events.
- Establish collaboration with companies that offer valuable opportunities to our users
- Train and assist HR managers with relevant data necessary to support a recruitment strategy.
- Reaching your target and bringing positive momentum to the team.
You will be working in our Business Development team that has extensive international experience from fast growing companies such as Google, Better Collective, Inditex, Unity and also a strong record in building companies themselves.
Graduateland is a healthy fast growing company with unlimited opportunities. We have recently introduced a new management operating model inspired from the largest tech companies and we are working with best in class tools to take the company to the next level, now we just need you!
If you have any questions please contact Head of International Business - Thomas Swan Bittencourt on +45 3117 6676 or on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect the position to be filled in August 2019 latest.