Are you studying marketing, communication, branding, business administration or similar? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talented intern we are looking for to our Stockholm office.
As an intern in L’Oréal Sweden, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your own scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your own success and future projection in the group. Entrepreneurial spirit is key!
Your key job accountabilities:
- Support our marketing team with the development of brands
- Support our marketing team to increase sales and brand presence
- Support our marketing team with flawless in-store execution of exciting new launches and the execution of go-to-market strategy
- Be part of marketing adaption and implementation of 360º marketing strategies
- You are preferably studying a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree within Marketing, Communication, Economics, Business Administration, Brand Management or similar
- You must have an approved Internship period from your university (NB! We will need documentation of this from your university)
- You have previous work experience and/or have studied or worked abroad
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You have strong academic results
- You have experience within MS Office Package i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- You have a strong interest in learning and developing your business understanding
- You have a digital mindset
- You are able to prioritize responsibilities and have an eye for detail
- You are a pro-active team player and not afraid to take ownership of own projects
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible and agile mentality
- You are creative and delighted to bring new ideas
We are looking for an intern to start as soon as possible. The internship is fixed-term for min. 4 months, preferably 6 months and is placed in Alvik, Stockholm.
Please note, that in order to be considered for this internship, you need to be enrolled in your Bachelor or Master’s studies during the internship, and the Internship period must be approved by your University!
We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership,, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.