Port Washington, NY, US, 11050
Requisition ID: 110887
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Business Planning Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the forecasting and key processes of the Optical Independent Channel, based upon business, trends, future growth expectations, reporting system and program tracking.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze channel and brand performance on an ongoing basis, looking at past performance and forecasting future performance based on trends.
- Maintain sales targets (volume + distribution) on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis for the Optical Independent Channel Sales Team.
- Monitor and reconcile quarterly and annual sales quotas for the Optical Independent Channel organization.
- Manage and consolidate budgetary process with inputs from internal partners.
- Manage the balance of ROP to full price.
- Responsible for weekly reporting on start of the business and connecting with brand management to ensure strategic alignment with current brand initiatives.
- Partners with Sales leadership team on business performance and partnership opportunities with top accounts
- Partners with internal groups including marketing, finance, and supply chain to maintain alignment on the execution of channel strategy.
- Work with internal partners in designing, maintaining and monitoring reports and trackers needed for the Optical Independent Channel related to sales, orders, inventory and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Administration, Project management and/or strategy management/consulting
- CPG related wholesale sales, retail sales, merchandising or related experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, yet deliver strong execution
- Project management and organizational skills are critical
- Ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity, research creative solutions and implement new processes to address
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative and sense of urgency – ability to work within the high expectation of the company, team, clients and license partners.
- Ability to solve various types of problems that may involve multiple departments within the Company
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with a legacy database system, such as SAP, AS400, Business Objects
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Merchandising, Management Consulting, Marketing Manager, Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Retail, Management, Marketing, Operations