Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare ? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause ,our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit , blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting ?
Then come in and join us as Service Finance Analyst to maintain the integrity of service books and safeguard company assets.
Your mission and responsibilities :
- You will implement control measures that will lead to business sustainability and compliance by following commercial procedures and changes to remain effective
- You will responsible for recognition of revenue for various contracts and invoice issuance in coordination with Customer Call Centre (CCC) and Education Service Management (ESM) Managers
- You will involve in forecasting of order and revenue in coordination with Customer Service (CS) Marketing and ESM Project Manager
- You will monitor the cost and perform profitability analysis at Business line level
- You will be responsible for the integrity of Financial Statement related to CS business by performing monthly / quarterly closing routines in coordination with Accounting
- You will be responsible for controlling training expenditures for CS personnels (CSEs) including end to end process from forecasted training plan, purchase order and validation and monitoring of invoices received from training centers.
- You will prepare monthly forecast of training expenditure
- You will be responsible for WIP management/inventory monitoring
- You will prepare and monitor the Status of Stock Value Report, based on YTD Balance.
- Your will coordinate with CCC, CSE and SCM for timely booking and consumption of inventory to ensure returned materials are removed from inventory balance
- You will raise Journal Voucher to correct SAP balances as necessary
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualification and experiences
- You possess at least 3 years working experience
- You possess completed Bachelor's degree in Accounting / CPA
Your personality and skills :
- Excellent communications skills to manage organization as well as
expectations and provide transparency in complex matrix environment
- Ability to collaborate & work with diverse teams to find solution
- Strong analytics to understand the business model, derive, and articulate recommendations from findings
- Sound knowledge of IT systems (SAP) as well as MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Service and SCM processes
- Process knowledge: order to cash, controlling and budgeting, reporting tools, logistics and inventory management processes, procurement processes
- Customer focused, value orientation and business results orientation
Being part of our team:Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 123335
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time