Finance & Accounting Leadership Development Program Summer Internship
Date: Feb 7, 2020
Brand: Luxottica (LoA Corporate)
McDonough, GA, US, 30253
Requisition ID: 117421
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
To support our global business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics facilities across North America to support our retail stores and wholesale customers.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Luxottica Summer Internship Program is a 10-week immersion into Luxottica and its brands. It’s a project-based internship where you will have the opportunity to learn, collaborate, and contribute to business success by working on priority projects. At Luxottica, we love what we do! We are looking for students who share our passion to help the world see and can turn their passion into dedication and focus to deliver great results.
By interning in our McDonough facility, you’ll work on projects impacting manufacturing and distribution in North America, which supports our retail stores and wholesale customers.
We are looking for innovative and passionate students to join us as part of the Finance and Accounting Leadership Development Program. The Leadership Development program focuses on meaningful and challenging projects. The program is designed to develop future finance and accounting leaders within Luxottica, offering increased exposure to Leadership and different areas of Luxottica’s Finance and Accounting Organization.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates meaningful and accurate reporting that provide insights to the business.
- Drives evolution of financial reporting and analytics.
- Supports financial managers/ analysts/ leaders and play a partner role on key projects.
- Participates in special projects and creates ad hoc analysis.
- Participates in LDP program events.
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Analytics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Statics, or related major.
- Strong excel skills
- Strong blend of analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Available the full 10-week program, 40 hours per week
- Interest in corporate finance & accounting.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Rising undergraduate junior or senior
- Study abroad or international exposure
- Demonstrate leadership ability and relationship building skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Part Time, Seasonal, Retail
McDonough, GA, US, 30253 McDonough, GA, US, 30253