Everybody knows Coca-Cola. But only the best people work in The Coca-Cola Company.
This is your chance: we are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action, someone who welcomes the challenges of external stakeholder environment and knows everything about reputation management, someone who enjoys communications and knows the media like the back of the hand.
If you are ready for this challenge and want to help us protect and enhance the reputation of our brand, category and company, then you are the one.
The core job responsibility is to:
- Support Marketing Manager New Beverages to build brand strategies and plans (across country, target audience, channels and packages) that support the overall marketing/business strategies.
- Manage and execute the Brand initiatives to achieve targeted volume, share, and contribution and image results.
- Provide leadership to deliver the marketing plans and integration of plans for Water, Aquarius and other key innovation in The Netherlands, with CCEP customer hub (via Portfolio-Channel activation Managers);
- Support the implementation of centrally developed New Beverages Marketing Plans
- Contribute to local development of support plans for Chaudfontaine and Aquarius and future brands based on strong business case.
- Integrate plans with local commercial strategies (OBPPC) working closely with Franchise Ops team in country;
- Collaborate on project basis on centrally led plans and innovations for new beverage brands to bring them to life in the Netherlands, and amplifying for scale based on local market expertise.
Reports to New Beverage marketing manager and works closely with:
- Local Marketing team;
- System LT;
- WEBU Brand Directors, Commercial Finance, Planning and Business Insights;
- Customer Hub Director;
- Externally - Media / Agencies / Stakeholders.
Main responsibilities are to:
- Analysis: Develop a superior knowledge of the consumer; customer; key competitors and relevant landscape. Identify and capture opportunities to grow Aquarius and Chaudfontaine profitably.
- Support Marketing Manager to develop 3 year rolling brand business plans by country to ensure development of innovative, solid and consumer driven business plans that will generate profitable volume growth for the system and ensure the alignment with marketing management
- Ensure that strategic brand communications (including advertising, promotion and media plans) are well in place.
- Manage and lead multi-functional team to ensure appropriate communication materials (e.g. TV, radio, print, POP) are developed.
- Manage and lead activation/promotion agencies and other third parties and collaborate with other departments (PAC, Region Finance, Technical and Operation Marketing Manager).
- Manage the projects and receive commitment of third parties and ensure timely delivery of each step by related parties.
- Cooperate with the Bottlers to coordinate the effective and efficient implementation of the agreed activities, follow and evaluate the market execution, refine the execution plan (if needed) and analyse the results.
- Collaborate with central resources on WEBU Top 10/40 projects;
- Ensure control/tracking: develop and recommend criteria to measure brand success. Monitor Brand Performance and take corrective action if necessary. On-going review of the competitive activation and presence. DME Budget Tracking: ensure expenditures are in line with the budget and submitted claims are legitimate and in accordance with the defined policies. Timely update of projects. Timely development and delivery of packs
- Building value based relationship with business partners (Bottler and key prestigious customers, partners, agencies, internal stakeholders) and ensure synchronization/efficiency
Key skills required:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the field of FMCG
- University or bachelor degree
- Language: Dutch & English
- Ability to work with a geographically spread, culturally diverse team, stakeholders and partners. Comfortable with working and influencing different cultures and different geographies in a very mature & flexible way
- Knowledge of consumer and shopper metric analysis, value chain, P+L
- Ability to deliver projects in a complex matrix organization (multi-market & functions). Builds a network of trusted colleagues cross-functionally, cross-market & cross-country. Used or adaptable to working in virtual, international teams
- Translates strategy into concrete action plans
- Solid project management, influencing & communication skills. Align resources and capabilities to ensure effective, efficient, and consistent execution of strategies. Applies a comprehensive knowledge and appreciation to build trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
- Creative mind and entrepreneurial approach
- Act like an owner and work independent
That sounds appealing? Then start now - let’s put your passion into action!