The OrganizationTenaris is the leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employs around 21,000 people from more than 30 countries. For more information about Tenaris please visit .
Sales Manager - Sucker Rods - Houston, TXRequirements
Experience: 6+ Years of relevant experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Skills: Artificial Lift System (ALS) experience, production experience
Job SummaryThe Sales Manager will develop key business relationships, successfully enhancing Tenaris Sucker Rods sales model to be a balance between direct sales and distributor sales model. The ideal candidate will have contacts within the Artificial Lift/Sucker Rods market to quickly generate business. The Sales Manager will identify business opportunities, analyze potential, prepare a business plan, establish local contacts, and determine required resources for the project.
- Assists to identify, prioritize and evaluate the business opportunities with Planning and Front End support, analyzing the attractiveness of the opportunity for the company, proposing further action or rejection of the initiative
- Coordinates the internal departments related with the project (Engineering, Administration, Front End, Planning) and establishes the initial Project Action Plan
- Defines the business structure (Joint Venture, participation, acquisition, etc.) and facilitates the development of necessary contacts with target and related stakeholders (banks, government agencies etc.)
- Liaises with all internal departments involved, carries out negotiations and field research, supervises drafting of required legal documents, reaches final agreements, until delivery of the agreed business opportunity to the line manager for execution. Carries out negotiations with the relevant parties, contract signature and delivers a defined Project to the Project or Line Manager for implementation
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures.