What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Our Lorrach plant is one of our prestigious chocolate plants and pilot model of Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (IL6S) which is a part of new Mondelēz International organization capability strategy. It is a based on a combination of well-known and proven methodologies: Lean 6 Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance and High Performance Organization. The objective is to improve the Plant to World Class level by eliminating all Losses. This can only be done by developing everybody at their maximum potential.
Over three years, your learning will be sculpted by on the job industry experience where you’ll take on responsibilities in different roles, get direct guidance from industry experts, managers and mentors. By undertaking rotational placements, you’ll gain a deep understanding of our business, build lots of networks and grow in leaps and bounds.
Your first placement will be in the role of Process Engineer. As our JUMPee you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, along with the training and development you need to be successful!
Your main challenges in the role of Process Engineer will be:
- Ensure and enhance the availability of production lines in the Flowpack Section
- Analysis of data and planning of the key improvements for the critical measures
- Stabilize the production processes
- Standard Implementation
- Lead SGA to eliminate losses
- Deliver clear understanding of the requirements for the CI process (e.g. behaviors, attitude and culture) necessary to build an environment that delivers against targets and improves safety, quality and service
- Drive behavioral change across the area of responsibility, including support functions, through coaching and influencing employees
- Develop a CI roadmap for the area of responsibility with a short and long term action plan
- Liaise frequently with other Functions to build relationship and guarantee the targets achievement designed
Your second placement will depend on your personal preferences and the current business need. It can potentially be into the role of a Line Coordination or into another area where you will gain a holistic approach to Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
What we look for
There are a few things you’ll need to join our tantalizingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to develop, whilst creating moments of joy.
We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you’ll fit right in here.
- Graduate status (up to max. 1 year after graduation) & Students of last year (BA&MA)
- Courses preferred: engineering, process technology, food technology or similar
- Fluent in German and English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Change management mindset and the ability to drive and sustain behavioral change through coaching and influencing others
- Understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Previous work experience in FMCG industry preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge preferred
Please submit your application in English (CV and cover letter).
Please note that the recruitment process consists of: screening of applications, phone interview, testing, Assessment Center.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social