Position: Verification & Control Inspector
Area: Quality, Verification & Control
Location: Bay City, Texas
Performs the verifications and/or final inspections as applicable.
- Performs the verifications and/or final inspections as requested.
- Reports results of the verifications and/or inspections performed.
- Supports manufacturing areas on technical matters as required.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the corrective and preventive action taken as part of a quality event.
- Detects and reports any HSE deviation or risk observed during his/her activities.
- Acts as a reference and be a trainer in terms of process and product Quality.
- Proposes solutions to problems or risks detected and follows up and evaluates the effectiveness of the corrective and preventive action taken.
- Performs product/process/system audits as requested.
- Responsible for scheduling and supervising different crews for running an operation.
- Responsible for promoting safety culture and building team work.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
Experience with the following preferred
- Experience with industry standards (API, ISO)
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Coordination with cross functional teams
- Hands-on approach to learning and training others
- Knowledge of pipe manufacturing and threading operations
- Knowledge of computerized manufacturing system preferred.
- Knowledge of automated material handling equipment preferred.
- SAP experience and knowledge
- High volume and fast paced manufacturing experience