Marketing and Digital AssistantThailand - Bangkok
Job ID 109333BRJob category Marketing Group Relocation availableNoCityThailandCountryThailandTravel required No
Job profile summary:Support the development and execution of the Marketing Programs in Thailand to help deliver volume, turnover and gross margin targets
- Support Country Marketing Manager to lead development of digital, CRM, and future innovative solutions, to be utilized by Channel Marketing team across spaces to drive volume and gross margin.
- Support Channel Marketing Manager and Brand & Communication Manager on :
- [B&C] Streamline raising & lead time tracking, ASP report, Market intelligence
- [FWS]: Activation of product, communication (brand visibility) and advocacy programs
- Develop and implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
- Thai Nationality only
About BP:We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
The Downstream segment has global manufacturing and marketing operations. It is the product and service-led arm of BP, made up of three businesses (Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemicals).
We aim to run safe and reliable operations across all our businesses, supported by leading brands and technologies, to deliver high-quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Disciplined execution of our strategy is helping improve our underlying performance, capture opportunities for further growth, generate attractive returns and create a more resilient business that is better able to withstand a range of market conditions; and create opportunities for future growth.