San Mateo, CA
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2020.
Game Audio Music Production Assistant InternSan Mateo, CA
Assisting Music Supervisors and Music Editors in audio production work and integrating music in video games. Also requires the ability to effectively support key members of development teams, producers, composers and other disciplines while they work in the audio production facilities.
Audio Production and Music Integration Support: Providing team member support for a variety of project audio production needs. Assist audio leads and support staff on technical and operational support for the successful execution of audio production. Assist Music Production staff with the integration and testing of music in video games.
- Support Audio production facilities maintenance and management. Assist with equipment setup, configuring, and maintenance. Assist with DAW setup and support.
- Passion for current video game consoles and titles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exposure and some knowledge of audio middleware and implementation tools
- Love of music
- Familiar with database and spreadsheet organization
- Attention to detail
- Strong business communication skills
- Expert Pro Tools knowledge
- Team player
- Recording Studio Etiquette
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.