What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Oreo and Philadelphia and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Regulatory Affairs Internship (m/f/d)
Min. 6 months / 12 months (preferred)
- With guidance from your manager gain an overview on Food Regulatory Affairs in an R&D centre.
- Support in administration and preparation of product labelling specifications for new and existing products.
- Give support in the review and approval of packaging artworks and product specifications (products, raw materials, formulae).
- Interact and communicate as regulatory partner with multiple functions by working in close cooperation with product developers, marketing, legal and supply chain partners in our business
- Student of Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition or Food Chemistry
- High interest in food legislation and its application
- Have a good food product, technology and quality understanding
- Structured and precise working style with attention to detail
- You work confidently with MS Office, especially comprehensive level of Excel
- Fluency in English and another western European language
Please submit your application in English.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.