Normal | Tech | Empleado | España | 2019-09-19 | 057684
Your role and work environment:
A Middleware DevEngineer works within a BizSecDevOps multidisciplinary team.
Isprimarily responsible for the production and technical configuration of software application(s) owned by the team.
Is alsoresponsible for performing tasks which are not directly included in his/herrange of tasks, but which are nonetheless important for the success of theteam’s mission.
Your key responsibilities:As a Dev Engineer you:
- Help refining Features and Stories into Tasks workable in less than aday by Squad members and their Acceptance Criteria;
- Perform the analysis and implement design of the application (or thetechnical configuration);
- Code applications and/or package integration in one or more (3GLand/or 4GL) programming languages, scripting languages and frameworks (orbuilding and maintaining scripts and/or configuring packages technically) through a software craftsmanship approach;
- Ensure application Continuous Delivery (Compile, Build, Package,Deploy);
- Perform code reviews;
- Perform Test-Driven Development (TDD) and test automation (e.g. unittest, component test, contract tests, functional and non-functional tests);
- Do debugging and profiling;
- Ensure application software configuration management and versioncontrol;
- Support the application.
We are looking for:
Anenergetic Engineer with a passion for world class SW development to providebest products & applications to customers and positive can-do mind-set.
A teamplayer working as a core member of a multidisciplinary and cross-functionalteam with end-to-end responsibility for selected applications and services partof Retail platform. Close collaboration within and across the teamsand with the consumer is of utmost importance for you.
You areresponsible for the craftsmanship, quality and availability of theapplication/service of your team. You continuously strive to improve yourselfand your colleagues in the SecDevOps way of working.
You havea broad and diverse set of competencies that allow you to develop, operate andmaintain team application through highly automated and standardized quickfeedback loops and application monitoring.
Proven track record and technical skills andcapabilities:
- Good coding Skills on all Middleware Layer: Java 8 or above workingexperience with recent functional programming style.
- Front-End or/and Core Back-End awareness (understand the globalarchitecture).
- Analysis & Testing capabilities
- Excellentoral and written English skills.
- Ability towork on an international level.
- Test frameworks:
- Gatling / JMeter
- SecDevOps mindset andexperience
- API REST
- Kafka Streams