Boston, MA, USA
StreetAccount is a division of FactSet that aggregates, filters, and contextualizes real-time financial market news for institutional investors. We are adding to our sector coverage and seeking to fill News Analyst roles covering the following sectors: Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Industrials, Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Technology, Media & Telecom, Healthcare, and Consumer.
These roles involve all aspects of providing content to our clients, from identifying information, research and news that is material and actionable, to writing concise comments that enable investors to immediately grasp their impact. The roles will be particularly focused on providing daily commentary on the aforementioned sectors, as well as time-sensitive comments and more in-depth observations of current sector dynamics. Sector positions generally require an early start time to ensure that detailed summaries can be published prior to the North American market open.
FactSet StreetAccount's parent company, FactSet, consolidates all the tools you need to monitor global markets, public and private companies, and equity and fixed income portfolios in a single, intuitive interface.
- A passionate interest in financial markets
- Experience relevant to, or in-depth knowledge of, any of the aforementioned sectors would be helpful
- Previous work experience in a market-focused role (analyst, trader, PM, equity/currency/bond sales, economist, etc.)
- The ability to digest and analyze information quickly
- Excellent written communication skills