Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of
PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team.
PM Group designs and delivers complex, state-of-the-art pharma and biotech facilities for BlueChip multinational clients in Europe, the USA and Asia.
As a Building Services Engineering professional at PM Group, your first two years will bring opportunities to develop your knowledge and experience across a multitude of areas, with a rich variety of new challenges in design, operation and commissioning. Your work assignments will allow you to gain experience across a variety of different projects, covering areas such as:
- Full life cycle of a project from concept to detailed design
- Equipment/package design
- Review supplier technical submittals
- Equipment life cycle management
- Factory and on-site testing of equipment
- Coordination & interface across engineering departments
- Site secondment to one of our site based team
Are you a talented and enthusiastic Engineering student?
PM Group’s Graduate Programme is your ideal next step. Successful candidates will have:
- A Primary Honours Degree/Masters in Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Flexibility and willingness to relocate to our office in Dublin or Cork
- Some relevant holiday work experience in a related industry might be useful,
- Proficiency in engineering software as well as MS Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
The successful candidates will commence employment between June and September 2020. We offer a competitive salary with opportunities to travel and gain a variety of experiences.
How to apply
For further information about our Graduate Programme and to apply, visit our website: www.pmgroup-global.com/graduates
Closing dates for applications is Friday 24th April 2020.