Senior Front End Developer, Atlassian AccessMountain View, United States • Engineering • Full Time
Atlassian is looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer to join the Atlassian Access Value Team in Mountain View. You'll be contributing to Atlassian's newest product - Atlassian Access - which is targeted at IT admins and brings a slew of user management, user security and content security features to Atlassian's cloud offerings. Read more about Access at
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications especially for delivery as SaaS
- Familiarity with React, Redux, Webpack (or equivalent)
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks (e.g., Mocha, Chai)
- Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with data-driven development
- Experience using AWS and Docker containers
More about our benefitsWhether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about AtlassianCreating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: .
Additional InformationWe believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.