Customer Service Representative - Polish SpeakingHungary - Central - Budapest
Job ID 111600BRJob category Business Support Group Relocation availableNegotiableCityBudapestCountryHungaryTravel required No
Job profile summary:Responsible for providing proactive assistance to the Customer Service team with a variety of administrative activities to help support operationally excellent customer service for internal and external business partners. The K level for this position is based on complexity of accountabilities including breadth and/or depth of knowledge and skills required.
Job Advert:Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a
Customer Service Representative – Polish Speaking
If you join our Customer Service team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- maintaining customer and material master database
- entering customer orders and following them up
- managing customer requests and queries
- logging, assigning, tracking progress of complaints & claims from receipt to completion
- interacting with customers and stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- facilitating the invoicing process
In the Customer Service Representative role we have the following requirements:
- fluency in Polish and English language knowledge
- customer oriented approach
- flexible, motivated personality
- relevant experience in the field of Customer Service or in SSC environment is an advantage
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.
In Hungary, we operate BP’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.