Software Engineer, Mobile ToolsMountain View, United States • Engineering • Full Time
Atlassian is looking for a passionate developer to join our Mobile Tools team. You'll be working to design and develop the build infrastructure and tools that will help us to deliver awesome mobile products such as Jira, Trello, and Confluence!
Dedicated to elevating developer productivity, the Mobile Tools team is part of the Build and Deploy team which lives in our Mountain View and Sydney offices. We love the tech, and we love working with each other! We follow an agile process and leverage the latest technologies from open source and the industry.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 3+ years experience in a similar Build Engineering or Tools Development role
- Strong Ruby, Python, or Java skills
- Successful track record of shipping production quality APIs and/or microservices
- Experience in automated administration and configuration of hosts with Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- A deep understanding of Continuous Integration and automated testing
- Exposure to iOS and Android build environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and an interest in working collaboratively with team members all over the world
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies
- Experience with build/test parallelization and optimization
- iOS and/or Android development: Swift / Fastlane / Java / Kotlin / Gradle
- Proficiency with containerization and cloud technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Knowledge of: Bamboo, Fastlane, Gradle, Xcode, VMware, macOS automation, App Store Connect, or Google Play
More about our benefitsWhether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about AtlassianCreating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: .
Additional InformationWe believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.