Company OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Service Design, Tools & Infrastructure (SDTI) organization specializes in design, development, implementation and hosting of operations support systems for Centralized Managed and Support Operations. The SDTI organization's Services SaaS Platform Support team provides hosting service of broadband communication systems on private cloud for external customers with complete set of IT operations services from hosting, monitoring, technical support, backup, patching and upgrades.
The Services SaaS Platform SupportEngineer - Intern will focus on the
- Automating broadband mission critical communication applications implementations
- Automating patch distribution and implementation on solutions
- Automating public certificate expiration notification/alert
- Automating backup confirmations and failure alerts
- Research & improve backup solutions for faster recovery
- Experience of a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline into multiple public
- Solid coding and service development skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer focus
- Strong working knowledge of modern software development technologies and techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and agile environment
Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with a graduation date on or after December 2020
Referral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.