Performance AdvisorHungary - Central - Budapest
Job ID 111665BRJob category Finance Group Relocation availableNegotiableCityBudapestCountryHungaryTravel required Negotiable
Job profile summary:Responsible for managing a small team to deliver accounting and reporting services and ensure the integrity and effectiveness of accounting policy application, internal control, financial reporting, and accounting systems support and helping to implement continuous improvement plans while promoting a culture of service excellence and delivery within the team.
Job Advert:Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a/an
If you join our Performance Planning and Reporting team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Build and lead a team of 3-4 Performance Analyst and deliver Performance Reporting support and provide timely and accurate Management Information to the business, Functions and Finance organisation.
Strategy and Planning
- Coordinate the annual planning process, ensuring plans are appropriately challenged and assured for the designated businesses.
- Produces detailed forecasts during the year, drawing insights and highlighting areas where performance targets are not being met.
Business Partnering and Performance Insights
- Articulates trends and summarises detailed analysis into meaningful high level messages.
- Analyses and interprets actuals as a basis for performance management at business level.
- Actively supports reporting and cost allocation processeses.
- Understands the drivers of value for the Business and associated risks.
- Translates financial and operational performance for the businesses and evaluates and articulates the underlying delivery of actuals vs. latest forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Be the first point of contact to the Accounting-Reporting-Controlling Manager in completing Period End Close activities.
- Drive continuous improvement (CI) in MI to ensure integrity & accuracy and to meet advances in business requirements.
In the Performance Advisor role we have the following requirements:
- Relevant Economic or Finance Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ of related finance experience
- Experience of reporting, planning and forecasting is a must
- Fluency in English
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- Expert Excel skills
- A good understanding and use of MI tools is an advantage (e.g. SAP BW, MI Tool, Dashboards, Power BI)
- Experience of leading teams and managing performance
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and summarise complex information
- Ability to identify trends, cause-effect relationships and the root causes of problems
- Proactively identifying stakeholders’ needs and concerns
- Skilled at interpreting data, able to provide a focus on underlying trends and messages
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement