Performance AnalystHungary - Central - Budapest
Job ID 111372BRJob category Finance Group Relocation availableNoCityBudapestCountryHungaryTravel required Negotiable
Job profile summary:Responsible for managing a small team to deliver accounting and reporting services and ensure the integrity and effectiveness of accounting policy application, internal control, financial reporting, and accounting systems support and helping to implement continuous improvement plans while promoting a culture of service excellence and delivery within the team.
Job Advert:Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a/an
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
The role is key in collecting, analysing, interpreting and presenting Financial Management Information (MI). The key activity is to participate in the consolidation of large datasets using a variety of systems and support the production of timely and accurate Management Information.
- Provide business analysis and insight of the financial performance and wider business results.
- Gather insights via building effective relationships with the business partners.
- Coordinate the monthly/quarterly/biannual reporting.
- Participate in insight capturing within various teams.
- Assist in the internal Rolling Forecast and Planning processes: data collection, reporting and analysis.
- Ensure data integrity by performing monthly reconciliations between different finance dashboard.
- Document processes and maintain documentation.
- Provide general assistance to other members of the team, support more senior Performance Analyst colleagues.
- Improve reporting with use of different BI tools.
- Drive continuous improvement where possible.
In the Performance Analyst role we have the following requirements:
We are looking for a person who has interest in learning and improving in BI tools.
- Relevant Economic/Finance Degree,
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant post degree experience
- Experience in reporting
- Fluency in English
- SQL knowledge is a must
- Advanced Excel skills
- Recognised professional accountancy qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA is an advantage
- VBA or power BI experience is advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good spreadsheet and presentation skills
- Skilled at interpreting accounting data
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement