Financial Accountant - Portuguese and Spanish speakingHungary - Central - Budapest
Job ID 112210BRJob category Finance Group Relocation availableNegotiableCityBudapestCountryHungaryTravel required Negotiable
Job profile summary:Responsible for supporting the team with accounting and reporting services, helping to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of accounting policy application, internal control, financial reporting, accounting systems support and delivery of financial accounting processes in conformance with BP's systems and requirements.
Job Advert:Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a
Financial Accountant – Portuguese and Spanish speaking
If you join our Group Reporting team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver Finance Group Reporting support to the business(es) and countries assigned to the role.
- Support of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes in accordance with the Group Reporting Manual and any other relevant standards and provide support for other Group reporting requirements such as Balance Sheet Integrity, Intercompany reconciliations and Group Charges.
- Focus on treasury, general accounting and reporting related tasks.
- Keep contact with local authorities.
- Work on businesses and processes with a relatively high degree of complexity.
- Work closely with the Business / Country teams supported to ensure effective delivery.
In the Financial Accountant role, we have the following requirements:
- Relevant degree
- 3 to 4 year experience in related Finance area. R2R/General Ledger Accounting preferred.
- Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish speaking
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and good financial understanding
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure,
- Self confident appearance in relations to the internal contacts
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.
In Hungary, we operate BP’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.