Workforce Administration SpecialistHungary - Central - Budapest
Job ID 111923BRJob category HR Group Relocation availableNegotiableCityBudapestCountryHungaryTravel required No
Job profile summary:The purpose of the role is to provide guidance and information to employees, managers and HR on complex employee and organizational process and data changes, across the breadth of the Workday processes. The specialist administers employee and organizational data changes and manages any associated cases.
Job Advert:Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a
HRS Workforce Administration Specialist
If you join our HR Services team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver quality and accuracy in every interaction to ensure customer satisfaction
- Process and record offer & onboarding related events for external hires and internal transfers in Workday. This includes the creation and posting of offer letters and contracts, coordinating the vetting process.
- Show levels of expertise in the specific functional area, understand the relevant procedures and processes for the Businesses
- Record, analyze and manage cases according to the Services Commitment.
- Provide first line support to in-country HR / Recruitment as and when required (offer letter and contract documentation issues, Workday queries, etc.).
- Respond to inbound queries from customers received via Sales Force.
- Control processes and procedures to the GBS Europe’s standards
- Coordinate the resolution of business escalations, perform root cause analysis and identify preventative actions.
- Actively participate in staff meetings, trainings and share learnings with the team utilizing all available channels
- Create ad-hoc reports, maintain team trackers and provide input when required.
- Maintain and adhere to process maps and standard data input forms ensuring the Standard Operating Procedures are updated and maintained on the relevant site
- Identify process improvement opportunities and participate in CI initiatives
In the Workforce Administration Specialist role we have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant previous experience preferably in a shared service environment
- Fluency in English language knowledge
- Experience in delivering HR administration and providing HR support to business customers in a client focused environment.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Understanding of HR and payroll systems and the importance of data integrity.
- Experience in using ticket management systems.
- Working knowledge of HR lifecycle processes
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.