Business Support Representative - SzegedHungary - Csongrád - Szeged
Job ID 112346BRJob category Business Support Group Relocation availableNoCitySzegedCountryHungaryTravel required No
Job profile summary:Grade JResponsible for providing customer service support to help to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, assisting the team in providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and building an accurate understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Job Advert:Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a
Business Support Representative
If you join our Pricing team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- First point of contact for BP for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers or by internal customers within the BP Businesses.
- Interact with internal customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Handle all customer and support requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a weekly basis.
- Manage escalations related to price - and data discrepancies
- Responsible for maintenance of pricing, rebate, offer, contract management calculators/tools
- Support sales with managing set-up of complex prices structures for key customers
- Support and manage complicated price/invoice related query or complaint
In the Business Support Representative role, we have the following requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant Customer Service, Pricing knowledge.
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- All candidates will have the following (minimum) abilities:
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements.
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines using team structure and by negotiating timeframes on work in order to ensure deliverable deadlines are met.
- Able to build contingency plans into daily work to deal with unforeseen circumstances in order to minimise potential problems.
- Able to actively promote a positive team environment and build networks effectively to enhance and share knowledge.
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.
In Hungary, we operate BP’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.