RWE Supply & Trading GmbH, Swindon (UK) or Essen Germany with the possibility to rotate through various locations in Europe Start date: September 2020
That’s the deal
Can you see yourself working in the business functions that underpin a leading European energy trading house? Would you like to learn from industry experts? Do you want to be able to forge your own career path, doing four six-month placements of your own choosing that could take you across the UK and Germany or even further afield? Then our General Business Graduate Programme is the perfect opportunity for you.
Over the course of the two-year programme, you’ll rotate through a variety of business areas such as:
- Project Management
- Communications and Events
- Operational HR
- HR Organisational Development
- HR Marketing & Recruiting
- Regulatory Affairs
- Lean Transformation
- Back Office which covers the agreement and settlement of all trading deals.
All our Graduates can design their own career path by choosing rotations which fits best to their skills and field of interest. Across your rotations, you’ll have opportunities to carry out diverse and meaningful work while contributing to all aspects of the energy value chain.
- We only deal with the best: You are a motivated graduate who is passionate about the energy industry and have ambition to learn and grow.
- You have a completed degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in any discipline, provided you have strong analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills.
- You combine fluent English with excellent communication skills.
- You learn quickly and like to take accountability.
- You have an analytical mind, are hard-working and feature strong team-working skills.
- Since you have the fantastic opportunity of multiple locations, you are mobile and flexible.
Advantageous, but not a must
- Relevant work experience
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- Financial assistance when moving from your base location
- International rotations in the UK, Germany, and possibly further afield
- Flexible benefits, including discounts at shops
- On-site gym
- Paid subscription to membership of relevant associations, i.e. Young Energy Professionals
To help you get the most out of the programme, we’ll assign you a previous graduate as a buddy and allow you to select your preferred senior mentor who can advise you on rotations and introduce you to key people within the business. We also offer a wide range of development opportunities, including networking events where you’ll get to meet senior managers and the management board. Where will your career go next? The only way is up! Around 80% of our graduates are still working within the company long after their programmes have finished – and the skills you gain on our General Business Graduate Programme will provide you with the perfect springboard for your future career.
Do we have a done deal?
Find out more on www.rwestcareers.com and apply with just a few clicks, Advertisement code 20012.
Please note that it is mandatory to upload CV and Cover Letter. We also advise you to upload references (e.g. A-levels, university, language certificates) if possible.
Any questions? email@example.com
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Our highly-skilled team consists of around 1,300 employees from more than 40 countries. You will, of course, also find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing.
RWE Supply & Trading GmbH is a subsidiary of RWE AG with a workforce of around 1,300. Located in Essen, Germany, it is a leading European energy trader and hub for all tradable commodities including gas, coal, oil and power. Its portfolio also includes emission certificates, freight, weather derivatives and biomass. The Company is responsible for the commercial optimisation of RWE’s entire non-regulated gas business and offers large industrial companies and trading partners trading-based portfolio management, long-term supply concepts and risk management.