At Danfoss, we turn words into action. We create connected, intelligent, electrified, and energy efficient solutions for a more sustainable tomorrow. Now, it is time to leave your mark by contributing to the green transformation of our world. Danfoss is looking for master’s degree graduates from all over the world within the field of sales and marketing to join our Postgraduate Program. The 2-year program is a full-time employment for soon to be, or new graduates looking to kick-start their career by embarking on an intense development journey. The program is built around four business-critical projects. Two of your four projects will be abroad, providing you with global experience and insight. Moreover, the international scope of Danfoss and the program equips you to work with people from different cultures and professional backgrounds – you will also build an invaluable global network of expert colleagues and fellow postgraduates.
Background and skills
To be considered for Danfoss Postgraduate Program, you must be invested in challenging status quo and ambitious when it comes to driving your personal development. On the personal level, we like our postgraduates to be proactive, positive, open to experiencing other cultures and fun to work with. We imagine that you:
- Have a real passion to work with customer-centric sales and marketing
- Have outstanding analytical skills which you want to use to create insights and new ways of working
- A focus on how to leverage data analytics to improve everything from market analysis to digital customer journeys
- Team-player mindset, being humble and with ambition to succeed as a team
- Have an international mind-set and are globally mobile
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field for example marketing, business development, business administration or data analytics finished within the last 2 years.
- Have above average academic achievements along with excellent English skills
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.