SEO ManagerAre you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment and where innovation and development is one our key cultural pillars? Are you proactive and hands-on?
If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
About Us:iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in several European countries. Through these brands we sell +300,000 branded bathroom products at competitive prices. We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in.
In everything we do, we have our customers in mind. Happy customers through good service is a key factor for success. Working as part of our team means engaging in a meritocracy. In this you will be able to take individual ownership for your tasks and goals, and high performance will always be recognized. Our clear vision is growth for the company, as well as for the individuals who work in it. Working with us means being challenged and getting the right support to develop yourself by engaging a in a steep learning curve. We are very young and international and maintain flat organizational structures and a proactive feedand innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas to the table. At iSi we work together as one unit towards our common goals and reaching them with a great sense for collaboration, team spirit.
About the position:
Your objective will be to maximize quality organic traffic for our SuperBath shops. As the SEO
manager for our SuperBath shops you will work closely together with our traffic manager in
developing new ideas and techniques to edge out the competition.
Some things you can expect:
- Improve on current projects and implement your own successful ideas
- Ownership and impactful work
- Keeping up to date with latest SEO trends and techniques
- Leading a team to execute on your vision for SEO
- Lots of creative freedom and room to explore ideas
- Managing content creation inhouse and externally
- Manage towards SEO KPIs
- Shape a SEO content strategy to keep up with our ambitious company growth
- Push our SEO content to the next level by identifying content gap opportunities
We’re looking for a Dutch or Italian native speaker who’s passionate about SEO and has a thorough understanding of this topic and a clear vision how to succeed.
You bring to the table:
- Passion for SEO
- Minimum of +2 years previous experience in SEO
- Master degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to lead a team in executing on a winning strategy for SEO
- Excellent excel skills
- Ownership, drive and initiative
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a team and multiple simultaneous projects
What we offer:
- Grow alongside the company
- Ownership of your tasks and room to explore your ideas
- Competitive salary aligned to your experience
- The possibility for stock options
- Access to a free minibar containing drinks and fresh fruit everyday
- Free gym membership
- 30 days holiday
Do you want to become an SEO guru and does the above profile match your background? Then
apply now by sending your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to careers@isi
sanitaire.fr, and you will hear from us as soon as possible.