Req ID 90499
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Research and Development
Students (Internships, Work Experience, Grads)
Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
1. Position Summary
The goal of this internship is to help build a customizable framework for retrieving functional logs from a specific Component.
The intern will have a walkthrough on how said Component operates today and which functionalities is handled by it.
From there, s/he will be expected to:
- Identify the most relevant use-cases in partnership with Business Analysts in Boston and in Nice
- Map the functional use-cases to the equivalent technical log entries with Component expert
- Build the infrastructure to push functional data to an Elastic Search cluster and visualize it (e.g. with Splunk)
- Industrialize the solution so that it can be implemented by other components in a timely manner (through Guidelines and/or dedicated tools)
2. Job Duties
- Design, document, develop, implement and unit test software modules
- Design elegant and workable software solutions, both on an application and system-wide level
- Create and update standardized documentation
Education Software Engineering studies or related field
Computing Software Engineering experience with an object oriented language, preferably with C++
Specific knowledge Functional monitoring is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.