Hourly/Entry Level Employee
Req ID: HOC000376
SummaryPark Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for a Guest Service Officer - Bell Services (Casual Labor position) to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Guest Service Officer - Bell Services (Casual Labor position) is responsible to assist with guest services in various areas of the hotel, such as reception, executive floor, communication center or concierge.
- Delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional services to guests and internal customers at all times to maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships
- Be aware of the hotel’s products, services, policies, functions and promotions.
- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Delivers and picks up guest baggage as assigned by GSO – Concierge
- Maintains and cleans all equipment at Bell Desk to maintain a professional image.
- Stores luggage according to standards.
- Directs incoming guests to the check in area whilst offering to handle any luggage the guest happens to be carrying.
- Directs guest and visitors to any of the Hotel’s facilities.
- Escorts guests to their rooms, explaining all in house and room facilities.
- Assists to open and close car doors for guests whenever the opportunity arises.
- Ensures vehicle's license number, type are logged down on the luggage tags for future reference.
- Handles parcel wrapping
- Maintains a tidy lobby by checking the general cleanliness and tidiness of the sitting area and entrance.
- Ensures all messages of any kind are promptly delivered to the guest’s room.
- Assists to direct traffic in the hotel’s driveway.
- Ensures that the bell carts are kept clean, shiny and orderly at all times.
- Keeps main entrance and driveway neat at all times.
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- The position is for Vietnamese only