Hourly/Entry Level Employee
Req ID: NHA000034
- Maintains and updates the hotel’s photographs and press releases library.
- Maintains inventory of hotel collaterals including rack brochures, fact sheets, conference and incentive guides.
- Updates press list.
- Compiles press kits.
- Prepares for Overseas press arrivals.
- Prepares the monthly Public Relation Report.
- Tracks and collates collaterals produced for the month.
- Works with other departments to assess and support their internal and external communications needs.
- Maintains systematic records of press clips of hotel’s outlets and departments.
- Develops good community contacts among government, businesses, associations, etc. and supports ad-hoc events and or projects in the community.
- Represents the hotel at public functions.
- Works closely with suppliers concerning printed and promotional matters.
- Processes and follows-up on invoices and payments.
- Responds to work request within 24 hours.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.