Customer Service Agent - Finnish
- Borås, Västra Götalands län
Tillbaka till sök
For our Customer Service Centre in Borås, Sweden, we are looking for employees who are excellent (both spoken and written) in the Finnish language.
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a omni-channel and multi brand organization with focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we have around 3000 employees and work at 12 locations all over the world.
Our Contact Centre is open 364 days per year with the opening hours:
Monday - Friday 07.00-21.00
Saturday - Sunday 09.00-19.00
(with exceptions for a few red days)
The job of an H&M Customer Service Agent comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Provide excellent customer service via our channels
- Handle all customer contacts with interest and care
- Continuously improve our processes by giving feedback to the organization
- Be an ambassador for the brand in every contact
- Always stay updated on relevant information connected to the role
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- You are a good role model who lives up to H&M’s values
- You are accurate and precise in your work
- You take own initiatives and find information when needed
- You are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- You have good communication skills and a passion for service
- You can cope with high workload
- You have good computer literacy
- You have an interest in fashion and clothing
- You are excellent in the Finnish language and have good level in English
The contract is fulltime (40 hours/week) and includes working hours during evenings and weekends.
Please apply with your CV and Cover letter at our Career Site as soon as possible. Questions will be answered by Joonas Valtanen, Joonas.Valtanen@hm.com.