USA, CA, San Francisco
Join our team and experience Workday!It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Job Description Scout RFP, a Workday company, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Scout RFP has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
At Scout, Product Marketing sits at the center of our marketing and customer acquisition strategy, connecting our story to procurement and sourcing leaders around the world. We’re looking for someone to help us level up our product messaging, positioning, and competitive intelligence. As Scout’s newest Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work directly with customers, account executives, product managers, and our executive team to define the messaging, customer targeting, and value proposition for our innovative, award-winning sourcing solutions. You’ll capture the attention and imaginations of Chief Procurement Officers, Category Managers, and CFOs at the world’s most exciting brands, and help them transform procurement into a truly strategic business asset. We’re looking for someone who values diverse opinions, strives for personal and professional excellence, is passionate about the power of design, and wants to step up and collaborate alongside leaders across the company.
What you'll accomplish:
- Work closely with sales, product, and customers to define a differentiated message, value proposition, and positioning for Scout’s products and platform solution
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the market, customer challenges, and competitive solutions to effectively position Scout as a desirable solution for senior executives and procurement professionals
- Build effective, targeted content, sales collateral, and sales enablement tools to accelerate sales and help customers find valuable use cases
- Work closely with the rest of the Scout Marketing team to develop and execute industry- and solutions-driven campaigns and provide feedback to maximize their impact
- Become a trusted resource and guide for customers looking to transform how they impact the business
What you'll need to be successful:
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about enterprise technology, procurement, and collaboration, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- Analytical thinker with new ideas for data-driven marketing programs
- Proven success working cross-functionally with customer success, sales engineering and product teams throughout the product life cycle
- Strong storytelling skills with the ability to distill the complex into concepts everyone can understand and evangelize
- You're a confident communicator and thrive presenting to C-level execs and management
- You believe that customer success starts before the sale and continues across the company
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- Experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS is a definite plus
For a product marketing professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. Scout’s customers – brands like Airbnb, Levi's, Adobe, Smuckers, and Owens Corning - will challenge you daily with fascinating technical and business problems. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and share your perspectives on a grand stage.