BROOKFIELD, WI, US, 53045-5113
About CenturyLinkCenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Job SummaryDo you have a passion for sales, eager to start your career with a Fortune 200 Company? We are currently seeking driven and highly motivated individuals to join our Sales Team for the April Sales Academy training class. This 2-year sales development program will launch your sales career and broaden your professional experience through a comprehensive training in; sales, technology, and business acumen, to establish a customer-centric mindset for professional success. Upon completion of the Sales Academy program (Phase 1), trainees will have the opportunity to be promoted into an Account Manager role within our Small Medium Enterprise Business (SMB) sales organization.
Phase 1 - Sales Academy Program Training and Development:
- 9-week on-site Classroom based training at our Broomfield, Colorado office location.
- Start as an Inside Sales Account Manager during the 9-week immersive training (hands-on, virtual and instructor led).
- Learn technical and professional fundamentals for success from proven sales leaders.
- Understand CenturyLink’s full product and solutions portfolio to increase overall knowledge for go-to market strategies.
- Network with a group of other sales trainees, sales leaders and business executives.
Phase 2 - Sales Academy Program Field Placement:
- At successful completion of the 9-week training class - transition into an Account Manager role within our SMB organization in the following territory; Milwaukee, Wisconsin area (Brookfield Office).
- Dedicated field mentor to assist with your post training transition into your sales territory.
- Continued mentoring and growth/development through, Instructor-led, web-based training - all designed to help you gain new experiences after trainee program.
Job DescriptionSound Interesting? What to Expect in the Phase 2 Field Placement- Account Manager I (Hunter) Role:
- Assist businesses in the small market (SMB) space use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Focus on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market through an aggressive, no nonsense sales approach.
- Responsible for cold calling and prospecting, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned zip code-based territory.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Part of an entrepreneurial team, responsible for managing a designated existing customer base.
- Uncapped earning potential; you will be empowered to grow financially through the ability to deliver complex and robust product solutions backed by world class technology and infrastructure.
What you will need to Succeed:
- Individuals with entry level or minimal sales experience (0-2 years), Business to Business inside/outside sales experience with an associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to attend the 9-week training program (April – May 2020) in Broomfield, CO with no interruptions.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals who can directly impact the business through technology solutions.
- Experience with cold calling and prospecting.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical problem solving and closing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Authorization to work in the US; sponsorship is not available for this program
- Ability to travel for sales trainings, kick-off meetings, etc. is required for this position.
EducationAssociates or Equivalent
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Wisconsin-Brookfield; US-Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Requisition #: 218877
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/