Join our team and experience Workday!It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Job DescriptionHCM Instructor/Trainer (French-Speaking)
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the Team
The Workday Education team creates and delivers engaging and innovative learning solutions to help customers, partners, and employees make the most of Workday’s unified solution. Our innovation doesn’t stop with our applications. It continues in our approach to learning. We provide training in state of the art classrooms and other technology centric environments that are designed to make learning interactive and collaborative.
About the Role
Our Instructors are outstanding ambassadors of Workday and exceed at bridging the learning gap for users. They are experts at embracing innovation and mastering technology. Workday instructors are passionate about helping students and representing our products, team and organisation.
Travel: Up to 50% after initial certification
Training Location: Amsterdam, Reading, London, Paris, Dublin, Munich, Spain
You are someone who:
- Flexes: Remains on top of Workday products as they evolve and improve. Bends and adapts to meet the needs of the business. Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high rate of change.
- Communicates: Conveys complex topics in a cadence and manner that helps everyone understand.
- Influences: Identifies opportunities, guides organisations, and overcomes resistance with expertise and persuasion.
- Succeeds: Delivers end-to-end projects, working through a wide range of challenges and opportunities, across multiple teams and organisations. Demonstrates success in achieving results beyond expectations.
- Untangles: Exercises exceptional problem-solving skills whether working through difficult challenges or improving existing processes - both in the classroom and within our organisation.
- Collaborates: Partners with stakeholders from Content, Operations, Delivery, and teams outside of Workday Education to create an excellent student experience.
- Multitasks: Masters changing class environments using a variety of teaching tools and technologies to assure the students the best experience possible. Anticipates what is coming and plans with future students in mind.
- Complete an instructor training and certification program
- Become an expert in the HCM and/or Payroll product suites
- Lead full days of training to audiences that can include customers, partners and Workmates
- Deliver training both in person and virtually
- Perform administrative responsibilities for classes you are conducting
- Assist with course content updates, including class materials, presentations, and activities
- Participate in cross functional projects
- Mentor other instructors on your areas of expertise
- Build relationships with Workmates across teams to share best practices, drive innovation, and meet goals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Domain experience using or implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
- Previous functional consulting experience with a consulting/software company
- Experience in facilitating training
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master the simultaneous use of multiple classroom technologies while delivering training, including electronic training material, remote conferencing tools, interactive display screens, and audio/visual equipment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant working experience is required
- Fluent in French and English required
Meet the Workday Education team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBgz1oyx5YA