About UsThe Endeavour Drinks Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmasterwines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
- Manage and mentor a team of copywriters
- An integral role for the output and delivery within the Creative Studio
- Based in Surry Hills
About the roleAs Copy Lead, you will manage a team of skilled copywriters and maintain the highest copy standards, output and deliver within the Creative Studio. You will lead, mentor and execute best practice copy and mentor, lift and build the members of your team through regular 1:1 catch ups. Working with the Digital Creative & Content Manager, you will develop the team direction and strategy and work closely with other design and copy leads. In addition:
- Increase digital marketing campaign effectiveness by ensuring design is relevant and compelling to new and existing customers.
- Be able to transition between different brand’s tone of voice.
- Develop, enhance or suggest efficient and effective processes for copy development and execution.
- Execute creative ideas in a variety of formats: from concept to execution.
- Provide copy solutions that are on brand and fit for channel.
What we are looking forTo be successful as Copy Lead, you should be seen as a creative problem solver with a good understanding of creative strategy. You should have previous experience leading a team but have the ability to edit or proofread copy as needed. In addition:
- 8+ years of copywriting leadership experience
- Experience working on FMCG brands, preferably within the liquor industry
- Experience working on content for digital channels
- Experience conceiving, visualising and presenting creative campaigns
- Mac environment
- Tertiary Degree in communication or equivalent qualification
- Solid knowledge of Digital and functional copywriting
Joining Endeavour DrinksEndeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from YouIf you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Drinks is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.