Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:Boston Scientific is looking for a dynamic, tech-savvy Digital Producer to join our Global Digital Marketing Team. The Digital Producer reports directly to the Digital Production Manager and will work collaboratively with Digital Marketing Managers, Digital Product Managers and the Global Digital Marketing Creative Team to create incredible online experiences for healthcare professionals and patients. As a Digital Producer, you will serve as the primary executor, coordinator and communicator for a broad scope of digitally-based projects. The Digital Producer is positioned to provide oversight and perspective to maintain focus on common goals while increasing knowledge and communication between Global Digital Marketing team members and business stakeholders. A successful Digital Producer is an effective communicator and organizer who can address obstacles, maintain a realistic view of complex digital initiatives, and manage the entire digital production process.
Your responsibilities include:
- Producing and publishing of website updates in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Design and build of digital campaign websites and landing pages incorporating SEO and web accessibility best practices.
- Conversion of email design files to html using responsive email best practices.
- Build of customer journeys in SalesForce Marketing Cloud for marketing communication campaigns leveraging data for SalesForce (SalesCloud).
- Communication of digital project status and timelines.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience creating engaging website experiences in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or other content management system.
- Experience building automated customer journeys in Marketing Cloud or similar email automation platform.
- Showcases a proven ability to coordinate and execute on responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Strong ability to collaborate across teams and able to collaborate with a professional maturity to seek and find optimal solutions.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization including Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing, Global Digital Marketing, IT, and others as needed.
- Has a proven record of excellence in overseeing multiple projects and the ability to multi-task in an unstructured work environment.
- Is a strong leader and teammate. Is punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
- Possesses excellent communication skills (written, oral, and internal stakeholder facing).
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to digital production, marketing communications, journalism or web design with a minimum of 3-5+ years in a digital production role.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Java, multimedia, SEO, SEM and other Internet technologies.
- Extensive experience working with AEM or other complex content management systems for building and maintaining websites.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver).
- Extensive experience using SalesForce Marketing Cloud or other advanced email automation systems. SalesForce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification preferred.
- Excellent understanding of web design methods and best practices.
- Self-directed with excellent organizational skills.
- Results orientated with a premium on accurate, timely execution.
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Requisition ID: 461697
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Medical, Developer, Medical Technology, Communications, Marketing Communications, Healthcare, Technology, Marketing