Danish or Scandinavian speaker, living near London?
Are you a successful sales professional looking to join a Global Company?
Keen to work closely with the biggest software vendors, such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, etc.?
Apply to be our new Sales Executive for Crayon UK!
Crayon is a leading provider of cloud and software optimization services. As specialists we deliver customized solutions in software vendor management, across; Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, Oracle, some of the biggest names in the industry. Our continued growth in recent years, in terms of financials and geographical expansion, has driven organic development into new regions and markets. Today we are 1500+ highly skilled colleagues across the globe, with offices in 35 countries. Agile thought-leadership and strong entrepreneurial spirit combined with the desire to deliver results at the highest levels have brought us together. Our flat Nordic structure creates an innovative environment and a strong performance-oriented culture where everyone contributes to bringing us forward helping customers and partners solve business challenges.
We are just about 50 teammates in Crayon UK, with offices in Woodburn Green, outside of London. On offer is an exciting, possibly career-defining opportunity for a sales professional to join our Global Sales Team and work with some of the biggest software vendors. You will get to represent a global software and cloud expert, where you will be working directly with new and existing customers in Denmark. Here at Crayon, you will get the opportunity to learn about both IT solutions and how to get customers excited about working with us. You will find yourself among around fifteen thriving international colleagues - all responsible for separate regions - who work together to land the best deals while supporting our customers on their software journey. This is an exciting time to be joining the team, as there will be several new Crayon solutions that we are taking to market during 2020, so you will get to take part in targeting, segmentation, and support in the go-to-market planning.
Role Objective & Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and close net new customers in the Danish market
- Onboard and coach new customers on our tools, products, and services
- Work closely with customers and prospects as a trusted advisor, analysing and understanding customer needs
- Establish and develop relationships with existing customers in Denmark to ensure renewals of our services
- High outbound activity including cold calls, networking, email & lead cycle management
- Build, manage and report on a pipeline of potential customers for upcoming Crayon services
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and self-starting individual. You will thrive in this role if you have a proactive and result-oriented approach. You are likely outgoing, driven and have a strong desire to succeed. As you will be working mainly through telephone and e-mail, you should also have good communication skills both verbally and in writing. All in all, we need a team player with the ability to effectively present solutions to customers and Crayon employees.
Wanted Competencies & Experience:
- Experience with outbound phone-based sales
- Previous sales experience in the IT industry
- Proven success record in previous sales roles
- Degree level education would be advantageous
- Experience in analytics software will drive rapid success
- Financial acumen highly regarded to help build appropriate solutions for your clients
Location for this job: Wooburn Green, England
Language requirements: Business level English & Danish, written & spoken
Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate candidates continuously.
Applicants must have: Work permit/visa for England. We are looking for someone who is already based in England and can start asap.