IntroductionAre you the Supply Chain Analyst that can drive the Customer Supply Chain to next level in efficiency that will drive down operational costs by automation of operational processes?
Job MissionYou will be responsible for analyze and then automating the operation processes within the Customer Supply Chain organization. You will be programming an automation tooling that enables the supply chain becoming more effective and efficient. By collaboration with business stakeholders scattered over multiple departments and geographic areas, you are the driving force to automate the operational activities within the customer supply chain.
- Analyzing the CSCM processes with the latest advanced methodologies
- Automating operational activities by creating Robotics Process Automation to support the operational activities
- Enabling implementation of robotic tooling into operational execution
- Develop automation roadmap in alignment with stakeholders and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Driving and implementing the operational changes throughout the organization by continuous collaboration with stakeholders
EducationRelevant Master degree (e.g Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering with IT background)
- Knowledge and experience in RPA (UiPath)
- Knowledge and experience in Process Mining (Celonis is preferred, but others such as Disco or ProM is welcome)
- Expert in data analysis
- 3-7 years relevant experience in Service Supply Chain (demand and/or supply), Operations, Procurement, or Engineering area
- Familiarity with ERP system, preferably SAP ECC, is a strong plus
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Agile way of working is an advantage.
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize own workload
- A critical and analytical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication, people management, and change management skills
- Commitment to excellence, drive for quality results, act under high pressure
- Good stakeholder management, team player, pro-active, result oriented, convincing
- Excellent professional communication in English, Dutch is preferred
- Pro-active and “can do” mentality, flexible and adaptive to change
- Business sense, commercial attitude and customer-focus
- Structured way of working, eye for detail, process oriented
Context of the positionThe Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) team is responsible for meeting service level agreements (SLAs) with customers. System downtime costs customers up to a million USD per day so SLAs are extremely tight, with downtime waiting for parts and tools limited to as little as 20 minutes per system per week. CSCM manages such challenges in a global network with thousands of unique spare parts and delivers true customer satisfaction through differentiated and affordable logistics services. ASML’s aggressive time-to-market strategy and increasing system functionality means machines are often upgraded at the customer during their lifetime. CSCM’s highly educated workforce drives planning and execution of the logistics aspects of commercial upgrades, field change orders, machine shipments and transfers.