About the companyRobinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About the roleAs a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for developing and communicating product ideas that will substantially improve the experience of our customers. You will bring ideas to life by prioritizing, managing, and shipping new features that will help us democratize access to financial markets. You’ll work across data, design, engineering, support and marketing to accomplish growth goals.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Working with engineering, design, data, marketing, and customer support teams to ship features for our customers that help them in their lives
- Digging into data and perform user research to form hypotheses about our users’ behaviors
- Working with design and engineering to build A/B tests that validate hypotheses, and use relevant data to suggest further product improvements
- Working with the marketing and data teams to create product messaging for the purpose of customer education and re-engagement
- Building out emails and push notifications to test messaging on segmented groups of users
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- Industry experience shipping high quality consumer experiences
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major preferred
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.