USA, CA, Pleasanton
Join our team and experience Workday!It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Job DescriptionSr UX Researcher, Digital Marketing
The UX Researcher will work within Workday’s Digital Marketing team to deliver data-driven user experience testing programs that produce business recommendations and tangible outcomes. The UX Researcher will work on projects for corporate websites, campaign landing pages and other externally facing digital experiences. She/he will play a critical role in developing plans and research to support A/B testing, usability studies, personalization and other website optimization activities. Experience developing and leading usability studies and leveraging analytic data to drive strategic business decision-making is a must.
The UX Researcher should possess exceptional ability to analyze and study complex and technical user challenges to support the creation of clean, focused, user-centric solutions.
- Own the UX research and analysis of the end-to-end user experience across Workday.com (e.g., page-level UI/UX, conversion and experience flows)
- Deliver projects that clearly and persuasively communicate the UX strategy and the reasoning behind it
- These projects include deliverables such as testing plans, research protocols, research findings, persona definition, workflows, wireframes, page maps, interaction and behavior specs, and more
- Work with UX and Visual Design counterparts to maintain and enhance website experience, aesthetics, standards and brand integrity
- Collaborate across departments to test features and hypotheses and rapidly integrate feedback into design iterations in order to create user experiences that can be mapped directly to the business
- Apply a data driven approach to user experience, establish baseline metrics, success criteria and perform data analysis and testing to inform optimization efforts
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and trends for UX design and processes
- Possess a deep understanding of UX processes, methodologies, and the interplay between business requirements, user research, testing, branding, visual design, accessibility, and technology
- 5+ years UX strategy and research experience
- Strong understanding of responsive design and mobile device platforms and production practices
- Demonstrates confidence, expertise, and insights to shape strategy and drive key business decisions as it relates to UX design
- Strong understanding of UX design principles and design thinking process (human centered design)
- In-depth understanding of how UX design impacts SEO and other inbound marketing channel results
- Hands on experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Experience Cloud
- Familiarity with web production technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
- Very strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to assess data
- Very strong communication skills with natural ability to articulate and defend strategic recommendations and run work sessions
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Very strong collaboration skills with cross-departmental groups of stakeholders and openness to feedfrom multiple sources
- Ability to balance UX theory with practicality of business objectives and guidelines
- Industry knowledge and experience with B2B marketing and SaaS software is a plus
- Bachelors degree
- Your portfolio will demonstrate creative problem solving solutions and display an ability to help deliver simple, intuitive, and engaging user experiences. It must also be clear which aspects of the displayed projects you worked on.