IntroductionThe Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) team is responsible for meeting service level agreements (SLAs) with customers. System downtime costs customers up to a million USD per day so SLAs are extremely tight, with downtime waiting for parts and tools limited to as little as 20 minutes per system per week. CSCM manages such challenges in a global network with thousands of unique spare parts and delivers true customer satisfaction through differentiated and affordable supply chain services. ASML’s aggressive time-to-market strategy and increasing system functionality means machines are often upgraded at the customer during their lifetime. CSCM’s highly educated workforce drives planning and execution of the supply chain aspects of commercial upgrades, field change orders, machine shipments, transfers and after sales.
Job MissionManage your region(s) to ensure field material availability in the warehouses to our customers factories by translating customer needs & contracts in planning. Drive material availability on a continuous improvement basis to improve our after sales contract performance and deliver the right customer service at agreed cost, together with the stakeholders both in the regions as in Veldhoven (headquarters).
- Pro-active demand enrichment for customer supply chain planning by gathering, analyzing and reviewing demand information with various stakeholders
- Conduct material availabilities analysis and translate into improved planning proposals
- Drive planning proposal review process with various stakeholders & ensure stakeholder buy in
- Identification of potential critical materials and manage supply chain to ensure material availability in the field.
- Allocation of critical materials to manage material availability in the field & communicate towards stakeholders on critical & high usage materials.
- Prioritization of demand and allocation/re-distribution decisions. Control reallocation of available stock to manage material availability & involvement in decision making w.r.t. deviations on the planning.
- Analyze and follow up on demand gaps and related usage forecast
- Coordinate demand registration in SAP
- Allocation and re-distribution of materials
- Review stock planning proposals
- Contribute to (or lead) improvement projects
- Being part of a young and engaged team
- Relevant bachelor/master degree (e.g. supply chain or engineering)
- > 2-5 years of relevant experience in a large international company, ideally supply chain, engineering, operations or procurement background
- Have knowledge of planning processes preferably in a customer service organization
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- Having SAP experience is a pre
- Strong interpersonal, communication and decision making skills
- Service oriented & problem solving mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to influence without power
- Can do mentality