Software Engineer Intern – Contrail SDN team
Juniper Networks, the industry leader in network innovation, offers a truly open and agile SDN solution, Contrail, that automates and orchestrates the creation of highly scalable virtual networks. Our team creates and maintains the Contrail/Tungsten Fabric Software Defined Network project, which is one of the widely deployed SDN open-source solutions.
As a software developer intern, you will work with one or more software development teams and industry experts, to get first-hand experience on what it takes to design and build the next generation cloud networking environment. You will be able to take your ideas and your passion for coding into one of the cutting edge open-source cloud projects today.
- Work with teams developing application and system software applications for Contrail SDN.
- Work within product oriented Agile team and closely with system architects
- Keep up to date with latest technologies, trends, and standards
- Working towards a BS in Computer Science or STEM degree.
- Knowledge of Golang, C++ or Python
- Desire to learn Linux Application and System Programing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced engineering team.