BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
This role is a key one in the communication between international project teams and top management; the position has technical and as well as Financial and Accountancy responsibilities.
- Project Assistance:
- Proposal support: collect information from different departments in order to contribute to commercial proposal preparation;
- Facilitation of preparation of all documents in order to get all the approvals for proposals;
- Invoicing & Cash Collection;
- Controlling of project budget;
- Assistance in the closing of project.
- Partner Assistance:
- Management of partner’s agenda;
- Drafting of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external usage;
- Travel arrangements;
- Preparation of travel expenses reports;
- Interviews scheduling.
- University graduate
- Basic commercial understanding
- Ability to communicate in German (writing and speaking) is mandatory;
- Good English level.
- Good MS Office, especially Excel.
- Other skills and competencies required: good communication skills, Team Player, flexible and open minded;
- Result orientated, willing to work, dedicated, reliable, trustworthy, diplomacy and able to prioritize tasks;
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
- Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
- Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level training.