Are you graduating from your Master’s degree in 2020? Boston Consulting Group in Copenhagen is looking for newly graduated talents.
BCG is a global management consulting firm and one of the world’s leading advisor on business strategy and transformation. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
As a newly hired full-time Associate in BCG, you are assigned to work with engaged and skilled colleagues in an ambitious environment. From day one, you will work in teams aiming to create long-term changes in companies and organizations. We seek motivated and ambitious employees with strong analytical skills, good communication skills, and who is a true team player.
Working as an Associate offers you a wide array of experiences and benefits:
- A variety of industries
- Diverse case teams
- Opportunity for international experience
- Personal mentoring
- In-depth training on and off the job
- Quick learning and personal development
We seek the following skills and attributes:
Strong business sense and flair for numbers
- Strong Analytical and skills
- Driven and able to work in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Willing to travel (domestic and international) and to work on client sites
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills
- Team player and positive in-group dynamics
How and when to apply
To apply for a full-time position at BCG you need to be enrolled in at least a Master’s program with strong academics.
Please apply by submitting the following through our career website https://on.bcg.com/applynow:
- Cover letter
- University grades achieved until now
- High school transcripts
For additional information or queries, please reach out to Mona Mosleh at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit bcg.dk.
We look forward to receiving your application!