- Job: 23593-MLIM
The role of Training Engineer is to deliver MathWorks product training to customers in Korea. Primary areas of instruction include data analytics, modeling & simulation, and production code generation.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibilities of the Training Engineer position include:
- Delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption
- Working with customers to gather requirements and developing customized curricula for a variety of technical fields
- Providing feedback through reports and systems to our development and sales organizations based on classroom observations
- Identifying and implementing classroom delivery improvements based on student evaluations
- Providing feedback and assistance in the creation or update of course material
- Staying current on new product features and messaging to include in the delivery of courses
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Korea.
- Candidates must be willing to travel 25% to 50% of the time
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Strong foundation in engineering mathematics, modeling & simulation, and rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink and Embedded Coder or similar products as applied to engineering problems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform computational analysis, modeling and simulation tasks
- Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning
- Knowledge of control systems design
- Knowledge of autonomous system such as automated driving and robotics
- Knowledge of signal processing
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The and .
The pay transparency policy is available .
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .