Job Summary:Billing process supporting different Lines of businesses and Latin America countries.
- Analysis, reconciliation and billing of different Lines of businesses.
- Maximizes effectiveness of the billing process by identifying problems early in the process
- Provides timely efficient and effective billing efforts, with the goal of obtaining work done on time based on agreements or before the due date.
- Revenue recognition base on Corporate Accounting policies
- High interaction with the sales, accounting and finance teams.
- Contracts follow up and controls.
- Contributes to the completion of monthly and quarterly reports, Consolidated Accounts Receivable Report. Prepare billing reports periodically.
- At least 2 years experience in Credit & Collections.
- Advanced level of english
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting.